← Previous Page
Game 5: Red Sox 4, Tigers 3 - Mike Napoli belted a 460 foot homer and scored on a wild pitch while finishing a triple short of the cycle as Boston moved to within a game of the World Series.
Jameis Winston became the youngest Heisman Trophy winner in college football history on Saturday. The Florida State Seminoles QB received 668 first-place votes and spoke about his achievement.
· Towson's Terrance West should win Walter Payton Award, Ambrose says
· Braves agree with Mount St. Joseph's Gavin Floyd on one-year deal
· Nickel Package: Five keys for the Ravens' game tonight vs. the Detroit Lions
· Four Ravens-Lions predictions that are sure to go wrong tonight
· Shutting down 'Megatron' will be team effort, but it starts with Jimmy Smith