← Previous Page
Milwaukee Brewers slugger Ryan Braun admitted to taking performance-enhancing drugs in a written statement on Thursday. The 2011 NL MVP's plea came one month after receiving a 65-game suspension.
· Ravens fall out of rhythm in 34-27 loss to the Panthers in third preseason game
· Ravens offense falls flat against the Panthers
· Peter Schmuck: Will the NFL be kinder and gentler this year?
· Preseason: Ravens vs. Panthers
· Brewers' Ryan Braun apologizes for PED use in written statement